Last week, the Package Concierge team exhibited at the NAA Student Housing Conference in Las Vegas. The Aria resort provided a glamorous backdrop to the gathering of over ## of property management, student housing vendors and services. With the goal in mind to showcase the need for our apartment service and garnish an enthusiastic return, we can say without hesitation that the conference showing was a success.
From the very beginning, our booth was crowded with attendees. First they came to investigate and then they stayed to learn more—specifically how it could be implanted at their locations. The overwhelming positive response was a thrill, especially since the event was our soft launch into the market. The flyers and giveaways we brought with us were completely depleted by the end of the two day affair. We never knew people could eat that much candy!
It was an experience none of us will soon forget as we look forward to our official launch during the NAA’s Education Conference in San Diego this June. Looking back, we feel there were several important lessons we learned:
- The volume of package deliveries at student housing is drastically increasing in large part due to many online vendors offering free shipping to college students
- Seeing is believing.
- The Package Concierge digital lockers were universally deemed as an ideal and creative way to address the issues property managers face on a daily basis.
- Besides the product demonstration, gum giveaways were a huge hit.
- The student housing crowd creates modern communities and expects up-to-date, modern conveniences for its clients.
- All the vendors were very supportive of each other and friendly on the trade show floor
- Wear comfortable shoes and drink plenty of water!
We thank any and all of those who visited our booth during the conference and we hope to see you in San Diego. Click the corresponding links if you’d like more details about How We Work, and Contacting Us for further information.